This takes 10-15 minutes depending on if you manage to suck at using a blender (which I do, so it takes about 15).
- 227g Greek Yogurt – 24g protein 9g carbs
- 32g Peanut Butter – 16g fat 6g carbs 7g Protein (Skippy Creamy)
- Fruit of your choice (I use some pack of frozen berries, roughly 100kcal and ~25carbs)
- 1 Serving of Protein Powder (I use Whey due to it being on sale earlier, so that’s 32g for me) 24g Protein, 6g carbs, 2g fat.
- Throw in some ice cubes or something to make it a smoothie and not juice
Total: 55g Protein, 46g Carbs, 18g Fat for a grand total of 566cal. Feel free to double the proportions for Greek yogurt and protein powder to make it 103g Protein and only about 240cal more.